Your time in the shower is precious. It’s one of the few places in the world where time just seems to pass you by! You can relax, get refreshed, and either get prepared for your day or wind down from a busy day in a perfect way. You could settle for a less expensive faucet than this Hansgrohe Raindance or you could invest into yourself and get a quality brass showerhead that will endure through time itself. The MSRP is $515.00 on this product which is what you might pay if you walked in to a bricks and mortar bathroom store, but you can find it online from stores like Amazon for less than $200.
The Features of the Hansgrohe Raindance Showerhead
The primary feature of the Hansgrohe Raindance showerhead is the innovative AirPower technology. You can get a gentle shower that simulates a Spring rain or a blasting water massage based on what the needs of your day happen to be. In addition, you may also find these features to be beneficial:
- limescale comes off easily thanks to the QuickClean features of this showerhead;
- 180 spray channels remain clog-free for a consistent, refreshing showering experience;
- a 10 inch spray face gives you full body coverage within the shower; and
- the product is made of solid brass, giving you quality beyond compare.
The Advantages of the Hansgrohe Raindance Showerhead
The Hansgrohe Raindance showerhead’s primary advantage is its environmentally friendly design that delivers a 5 gallon per minute feeling for the industry standard 2.5 GPM. The design is flexible enough that a simple 3 inch faucet extension is often all you need to create a genuine rainfall experience in your bathroom! In addition, you may also find these advantages to be beneficial:
- this showerhead has the ability to spray out at an angle with just as much pressure as it does with a direct rainfall setting;
- a heavy duty ball joint at the base of the showerhead allows each user to easily create their own unique showering experience without a danger of plumbing damage;
- it can be mounted from ceiling or wall plumbing without difficulty; and
- incredible durability allows for multiple years of daily use with minimal maintenance.
The only real negative regarding this showerhead is the price. Not everyone can afford a $150+ showerhead, but if you can, this product has the ability to deliver consistency and quality to make your shower become a place of refuge.
Is the Hansgrohe Raindance Showerhead Right For You?
The Hansgrohe Raindance Downpour AIR showerhead is one of the best that is available on the market today. Made from quality parts to deliver a quality result, you will definitely get value for the investment you make with this product. It is easy to install, can be used in a variety of ways with its different settings, and is one of the easiest showerheads to clean that we’ve seen. If you need a showerhead, then we highly recommend this one! Click here to compare prices and get the best deal on your new showerhead.