Do you just want a reliable showerhead that doesn’t have a lot of bells and whistles? Do you want that showerhead to be stylish, strong, and able to provide you with an optimal amount of water coverage? Then it sounds like what you want is a showerhead from the Kohler Forte line. These affixed showerheads mount to most standard plumbing, don’t do anything but reliably give you a stream of water, and you’re going to get it for about $40 on a website like Amazon.
The Features of the Kohler Forte
What we noticed about the Kohler Forte almost immediately was the fact that this showerhead has no need for different spray options. It’s got 72 jets of water that it streams through at a fast, yet fairly gentle speed to give you a great shower every single time. If you have multiple shower fixtures, installing a Kohler Forte for each one to get the ultimate experience is highly affordable!
These other features may also be of benefit to you:
- the spray face on this line of showerheads is specifically designed to resist hmineral or scale buildup from hard water;
- this showerhead is incredibly easy to clean – just wipe and go; and
- a lifetime warranty protects your minimal investment.
The Advantages of the Kohler Forte
You’ll notice right away that the primary advantage that this showerhead has is its durability. Built to last twice as long as the industry standard, the finish is literally bonded to the showerhead. This means it does a better job of resisting scratches, tarnishing, and other forms of corrosion that you often find on other showerheads.
You may also find these advantages to be of benefits too:
- it is pretty easy to install this showerhead – you just need a strap wrench and some plumber’s tape;
- the wide rim of this showerhead makes it easy to adjust while in the shower, letting you angle your spray to where you need it; and
- the aesthetics of this showerhead for the modern shower are literally second-to-none.
As for disadvantages, the first topic of discussion is the fact that there are no features on this showerhead. If you want a massaging showerhead or something handheld, you’re not going to want this showerhead. The nozzles are made out of silicone, which is why this unit is easy to clean, but for some users that may also cause a shower that smells of the chemicals in the silicone.
Of course this showerhead isn’t going to provide you with LED lights that change colors or a wide array of spray varieties, but it will provide you with a consistent shower every time you use it. If you just want a durable, basic shower, this is the showerhead to get. Period. Click here to get the best price on this showerhead.