Do you have kids that struggle to take a bath, much less a shower? Have you tried everything you can think of to make the experience fun? Maybe your kids are a little scared of the shower? I’ve got toddlers at home myself and although they enjoy taking a bath, there isn’t always time to make a bath happen. They hated showers, but after using the Rinse Ace children’s showerhead, they began not only loving showers, but preferring them over baths!
The Features of the Rinse Ace Children’s Showerhead
The primary feature of this showerhead is its overall kid friendly design. It sprays the water out in a gentler stream, making it feel more comfortable against sometimes sensitive skin. The showerhead easily connects to your existing fixture too, providing a more kid-friendly height to their shower then perhaps the Mom or Dad showerhead does.
In addition, these features may also be found to be of benefit:
- a friendly dolphin character helps to inspire your child’s imagination and ease any remaining fears of a shower;
- the hose is detachable, making the product fully safe when a toddler might sneak into the bathroom to play with their new dolphin friend; and
- the entire unit is easy to clean and store after each use.
The Advantages of the Rinse Ace Children’s Showerhead
The biggest advantage our family discovered with this showerhead is the fact that it isn’t a permanent installation. There’s a suction cup on the back of the dolphin that firmly sticks this children’s showerhead to the side of your shower’s wall. It’s moves somewhat if the kids want to play with it, but as long as the wall was wet before sticking the dolphin down, it’ll stay put.
You may also find these advantages with this product:
- it promotes a sense of independence within your kids because it gives them possession of their own personal showerhead;
- the initial installation is easy and fast to do; and
- a 1 year warranty against defects helps to protect the small $15 or so investment you make into this product.
The one potential problem we saw with this showerhead is that all of the fittings are plastic. At this price level, it wasn’t surprising that this was so, but it means that you’ve got to be careful when installing the showerhead for the first time. If you tighten the Rinse Ace equipment to tightly into your existing fixtures, the plastic fixture could break and ruin both fixtures.
Outside of that one potential issue, we believe you’ll enjoy this showerhead just as much as we have! For the kids, it has really made shower time fun, eliminated the fears of a shower, and it saves us time in the long run. Oh – and the kids named their dolphin “Blue!” Click here to buy the Rinse Ace Showerhead on Amazon.