Do you like the idea of having a handheld shower? Do you want a showerhead that can work just as effectively as a fixed showerhead as a handheld? What if you could have both for a very affordable price? With the Waterfall by ConserveCo, you’ll get a combo showerhead that will give you the best of both worlds! Priced under $40 at online stores like Amazon, you’ll even get a brass ball joint so that you get better durability.
The Features of Waterfall by ConserveCo
The primary feature that we enjoyed with this showerhead is the stainless steel shower hose. If you’ve ever had a stiff, plastic shower hose in your bathroom, then you know how difficult it can be to get a decent shower on a cold morning! This shower hose moves where you want it to move, hangs well, and isn’t overly heavy so you don’t feel like you’re getting a workout with your shower!
In addition, this showerhead comes with these features:
- 5 unique spray patterns that help you to further customize your daily shower experience;
- a backflow preventer with the hose to help protect your plumbing fixtures from damage; and
- durable chrome plating on the primary plastic mounts so that you can enjoy this showerhead combo for more than just a few months.
The Advantages of Waterfall by ConserveCo
Outside of this being a combo showerhead that you can use either separately or together, the primary advantage we saw with this unit was how easy it was to clean it. The nipples of the showerhead are smaller than other self-cleaning options where you squeeze the unit to clean it, but it also makes the unit more friendly to interior design and a quick wipe is often all it takes to remove scale.
In addition, you may also see these other advantages:
- it is incredibly easy to install, with easy-to-follow instructions so that almost anyone can do it;
- the product has a limited lifetime warranty in case the manufacturing of the unit does not meet long-term specs; and
- a three-way diverter helps you to always have the perfect showering experience.
The primary disadvantage of this unit is that the hose itself is only 4 feet in length. The industry standard is about 5 feet and many showerheads that are handheld will go out to 6 or even 7 feet. The shorter hose length creates less overall flexibility and that can potentially be problematic for some users. Some units also seem to be prone to leaking upon the initial installation, but nothing that a little plumber’s tape couldn’t fix!
If you’re looking for a combo showerhead, the Waterfall by ConserveCo is a legitimate, affordable option to consider. Our experiences with this showerhead were good, consistent, and reliable. If that’s what you want in your shower, then we’d fully recommend this showerhead to you. Click here to visit Amazon and get the best price on this showerhead.